Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kefir


Have you heard of kefir?  I've read about the benefits of kefir in various health journals before, but I was really hesitant to try it.  I mean, wine -- yes, please but fermented milk?  However I took the plunge yesterday when I saw it on the shelves of my newly heart-ed Blush Lane Organic Market.
I love it!  My body loves it!  I can feel my intestines saying "Yes, yes, MORE!"
It's got tons of magnesium (which most of us are deficient in), calcium, and probiotics -- many of which are not found in regular yogurt.  It is believed to support the immune system and may even help prevent cancer.  Sounds good to me!  Read more here. I would describe the taste as a fizzy yogurt & fruit smoothie.  Try the Liberte raspberry flavour, like I did, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.



 Now if they would only send me my commission check, please.  ;)

Here's to our health!

Cheers,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment