Monday, June 4, 2012

Newborn: Loving

Top three baby products I am loving right now:



This music is the perfect soundtrack to sleep.  Good for calming a mommie's frayed nerves, too.  Bonus:  It earned my music degree-flaunting husband's stamp of approval.  My favorite tracks include Simple Gifts and Angel.


This carrier lets me type, chop veggies, fold laundry, and fasten my three year-old's shoes all while keeping my baby close and comforted.  Be sure to buy the proper size according to the sizing chart as the fabric does stretch a bit with wear.  We're rocking the Eggplant (shown).










This natural body wash
is gentle for both baby and mommy's sensitive skin.  Works as a baby shampoo, too.  My favorite is Lavender Rose. Heavenly!  You can find Aroma Health products at the Old Strathcona Farmer's Market in Edmonton or order direct from their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment